Old 14-09-2009, 02:00 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Un-Yawn Un-Yawn is offline

Default Tailgating anyone?

"Andy" wrote in message ...
Tom Biasi said...

"Gloria P" wrote in message
Do you pay for two parking spaces when you bring a trailer?

gloria p

If I do, then there is no issue, it's my space. Sometimes in the past
the parking guy would just say, "Keep it tight". Then I was at their
graces.

Tom

Tom,

Maybe five years ago I was invited to a Giants game to tailgate and watch
the game. Of all things I offered to bring they said "bring donuts."
WTF???
From Philly,??? I could've brought cheesesteaks. Turned out the kids went
to town on the donuts.

It was genuinely a grand time!

I forget who the Giant's played or who won but I remember tailgating!!!
First and only time!

I cannot imagine that they wouldn't have invited you back.

Best,

Andy
--
I will no longer be a danger to society when I croak.