Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_15_] Andy[_15_] is offline

Default Tailgating anyone?

Tom Biasi said...

> "Gloria P" > wrote in message
>> Tom Biasi wrote:
>>

>>> The TG's at Giant's stadium used to be awesome. You could walk around
>>> the parking lot and socialize and trade food.
>>> The TG squad now patrols the lot and dampers the fun a little. They
>>> want you in your own spot and not in a an adjacent parking space.
>>> So your setup has to be in the same parking spot as your car. I tow a
>>> trailer and take 1.5 spots. I tell them I drove two vehicles to the
>>> game and need two spots.
>>> So far just a sideways look and they leave.
>>>

>> Do you pay for two parking spaces when you bring a trailer?
>>
>> gloria p

> If I do, then there is no issue, it's my space. Sometimes in the past
> the parking guy would just say, "Keep it tight". Then I was at their
> graces.
>
> Tom

Tom,

Maybe five years ago I was invited to a Giants game to tailgate and watch
the game. Of all things I offered to bring they said "bring donuts." WTF???
From Philly,??? I could've brought cheesesteaks. Turned out the kids went
to town on the donuts.

It was genuinely a grand time!

I forget who the Giant's played or who won but I remember tailgating!!!
First and only time!

Best,

Andy
--