Old 13-09-2009, 04:30 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Gloria P Gloria P is offline

Default Tailgating anyone?

Tom Biasi wrote:

The TG's at Giant's stadium used to be awesome. You could walk around the
parking lot and socialize and trade food.
The TG squad now patrols the lot and dampers the fun a little. They want you
in your own spot and not in a an adjacent parking space.
So your setup has to be in the same parking spot as your car. I tow a
trailer and take 1.5 spots. I tell them I drove two vehicles to the game and
need two spots.
So far just a sideways look and they leave.

Do you pay for two parking spaces when you bring a trailer?

gloria p