Posted to rec.food.cooking
sqwertz sqwertz is offline

Default Laughing at Sheldon again

On Fri, 4 Sep 2009 22:22:18 -0700, Bob Terwilliger wrote:

> Peter's "mate" wrote:

>>> Sheldon's asshole is so worn out he doesn't even notice anymore.
>>>

>> You know this how ?

> Isn't it obvious? As Stu pointed out, Sheldon *is* on the receiving end, and
> he doesn't even realize it!
>
> I'll grant that you and your "mates" have greater insight into such things,
> so if you can shed light on the phenomenon, by all means expound away.

Bob. Stop.

I haven't read the last 1,110 posts but this is my first in a couple
days.

You start quoting "StuForU", Katz, and "mates", and starting new
thbreads with Shelly's name in the Subject: and I think maybe it';s
time for a break.

I thought you had a big rush job/project anyway (something of the
sort you said last week).

ObFood: Tyson Cordon Bleu Appeteasers for dinner tonight. With
chicken-horseradish dunking gravy. Sometimes you just gotta turn
the oven to 400F and roll the dice. They were good. Not great.

-sw