Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking
Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq. Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq. is offline

Default Sandra's Money Saving Meals: Cheeper By The Dozen

Anim8rFSK wrote:
> In article >,
> "Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq." wrote:
>

>>I kept hoping, after Jeff
>>Smith (The Frugal Gourmet) passed away, they (PBS) might rerun his shows
>>but so far not.

> Given his sex scandals, I don't think anybody is going to be repeating
> his shows any time soon. Maybe they show them at NAMBLA meetings.

Iirc he was found innocent or at least "not guilty" of the charges or
they were dropped for lack of evidence or something.

But apparently the accusation alone is enough to ruin a person in our
modern world.
--

Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.