Posted to rec.food.preserving
[email protected] rossr35253@forteinc.com is offline

Default Steam juicers

On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 13:17:00 -0500, George Shirley
> wrote:

>I'm strongly leaning toward the Cook N Home
>stainless steel unit. Quite honestly they all look the same in the
>diagrams I've seen on line. The Cook N Home is not only cheaper, it has
>an aluminum insert in the bottom boiling pan to gather and release heat
>quicker and longer at lower temps on the fire.

Hi George,

I just did a quick search and saw that model on Amazon for $99.00 and,
I think, free shipping.
Exactly the same basic design as our Liisa and quite a bit less than
we paid for ours many years ago.
That aluminum sandwich bottom is an additional benefit.
Go for it!

Ross.