Posted to rec.food.cooking
Peter[_21_] Peter[_21_] is offline

Default What Did I Eat For My Lunch Today?....

"Bigbazza" > wrote in
:

> "Bigbazza" > wrote in message
>>I just sat down to eat ..... '2 Bloodshot Eyes' for lunch....any guesses
>>as to what I ate?.... (Aussie food slang).....:-)
>>
>> Bigbazza (Barry) Oz
>>

> Obviously not many 'Aussies' aboard here then......
>
> I had 2 Meat Pies with Ketchup (Tomato Sauce) for lunch..... A common
> lunch food here in Oz, eaten even whilst walking along to the car to go
> to the shops at lunch break..:-))
>
> Surprised our 'Brissy Boy' Peter didn't respond...Peter must have more
> 'Genteel' foods for lunch then..Hey Pete?...

Nahhhhhh, busier than a one legged man in an arse kicking competition.

Full weekend course last weekend, with 40 other people, which was fully
catered, and we had a full day course yesterday (Sat) for 18, once again
fully catered. Then the 'work' computer started dying, so it was a mad
rush to save all the data and get a new machine up and running...... now I
have to sort all the stuff that was transferred and get the new one up and
running the same (or close enough) as the last one. It's a PITA looking
for all the old installation CD's for printers, scanners etc.

I haven't had a meat pie in so long I've forgotten when!!

My favourite used to be Steak and Mushroom, and I'd only ever have a
splash of Lancashire Relish on it..... none of that yucky red stuff!!

http://aussiecatalog.com/store/item/...re_Relish.html

If there wasn't Lancashire, I'd have the black.

Lunch for me is usually some form of sandwich, or maybe some leftovers
from the night before.

> Having similar today...Cooking at the present time....Sausage
> Rolls....and I will be having them dipped in Ketchup to eat... :-)

My sausage rolls were always a big hit at gatherings a few years
back...... once again, I haven't made them for donkey's!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html