Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq. Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq. is offline

Default OT-Ever have the taste of beer change?

Chemo the Clown wrote:

> On Jul 24, 6:59*pm, Bobo Bonobo® wrote:

> >>You should move up to Keystone or Busch.

> >That's not a move up. *Busch is just as bad, and Keystone is even
> >worse. *He could save some money though. *Out of those three shitty
> >beers, one has a built-in advertising cost, Bud Light.
> >
> >--Bryan

> I was kidding....sheesh! Give me a German beer anytime!

I was schocked, just schocked i tell's ya, the first time i tried a
local micro-brewery's 'wheat beer' it took me right back to my German
grand fathers home brew.

Though recently i have become addicted to a local version of the
Belgian Raspberry Beer, potent stuff though, one pint is enough to casue
me to begin to recite 19th century English mystical poetry.

Io Pan!

--

Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.