Posted to rec.food.cooking
Chemiker Chemiker is offline

Default OT-Ever have the taste of beer change?

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:47:38 -0700 (PDT), Chemo the Clown
> wrote:

>On Jul 24, 2:34*pm, Andy > wrote:
>> Chemo the Clown said...

>Yep...Mickey's is a kiss a$$ beer. Big mouth bottles so you can gulp
>it down. I could never get more than 4 down.

I was in Prague last year. SWMBO discovered draught Pilsner Urquell,
I discovered draught Gambrinus. At one lunch, I put down 1.5 litres,
and wanted another 1/2 (but was restrained by SWMBO). I am not a beer
drinker. Most American beer is swill, but I seek out microbrewery
IPA's. Czech beer rules, in Spades! I'm going back there and a beer
tour is in my mind.

Alex, relishing Prague Ham and Gambrinus.