Posted to alt.food.wine
cwdjrxyz cwdjrxyz is offline

Default French Wines

On Jul 15, 1:05*pm, Bloach > wrote:
> Taste like cat ****

You are most likely a troll of which we see a few from time to time.
In the remote chance that you are not a troll I am answering you. I
have heard some describe some wines from various countries, not just
France, as having an aroma component somewhat like cat urine. But I
must question what the taste of cat urine you mention is like. If you
have direct knowledge, please post a detailed description of how it
tastes and how it relates to the taste of certain wines, as I am
afraid that most who post here will not try that experiment. I would
assume it might be somewhat salty, but does it taste of fish, etc? If
you are just passing on the description of the taste of cat urine from
someone else, please give a reference to it.