Posted to alt.food.wine

Default French Wines

Taste like cat ****
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:05:05 -0400, Bloach >
wrote:

>Taste like cat ****

I know I really shouldn't respond, but the truth is some do and that
is . . . A Good THING! esp if one is talking of Sancerre
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Jul 15, 1:05*pm, Bloach > wrote:
> Taste like cat ****

You are most likely a troll of which we see a few from time to time.
In the remote chance that you are not a troll I am answering you. I
have heard some describe some wines from various countries, not just
France, as having an aroma component somewhat like cat urine. But I
must question what the taste of cat urine you mention is like. If you
have direct knowledge, please post a detailed description of how it
tastes and how it relates to the taste of certain wines, as I am
afraid that most who post here will not try that experiment. I would
assume it might be somewhat salty, but does it taste of fish, etc? If
you are just passing on the description of the taste of cat urine from
someone else, please give a reference to it.
Posted to alt.food.wine

"Bloach" wrote .......

> Taste like cat ****

Only a TROLL would know what cats **** *tastes* like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to alt.food.wine

In message >
"st.helier" > wrote:

> "Bloach" wrote .......

>> Taste like cat ****

> Only a TROLL would know what cats **** *tastes* like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it coincidence that the next message shown after this comment is
headed HERPES TESTS?

Tim Hartley

Posted to alt.food.wine

"Bloach" > wrote in message
> Taste like cat ****

Hmmmm- seems you have offended some of the tight assed French wine
connoisseurs here.

Best to keep your comments to yourself - don't want too many panties tied
into knots.

Posted to alt.food.wine

In article >,
"zara" > wrote:

> "Bloach" > wrote in message
> > Taste like cat ****

> Hmmmm- seems you have offended some of the tight assed French wine
> connoisseurs here.
>
> Best to keep your comments to yourself - don't want too many panties tied
> into knots.

A troll responding to a troll.
Posted to alt.food.wine

"Lawrence Leichtman" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "zara" > wrote:
>
>> "Bloach" > wrote in message
>> > Taste like cat ****

>> Hmmmm- seems you have offended some of the tight assed French wine
>> connoisseurs here.
>>
>> Best to keep your comments to yourself - don't want too many panties
>> tied
>> into knots.

> A troll responding to a troll.

A fish taking the bait.

TN: 8 US wines, 7 French wines, 1 Austrian wine, 1 US mead DaleW Wine 17 03-10-2014 04:40 PM
TN: French Wines for French Fred's 50th DaleW Wine 0 19-11-2013 11:13 PM
TN: NY, NY/Ontario, and French wines DaleW Wine 0 20-11-2012 07:06 PM
TN: French and US wines DaleW Wine 3 13-08-2012 07:06 PM
OLD FRENCH WINES André Morin Wine 4 21-06-2005 04:51 AM