Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.sourdough,rec.food.cooking
Corey Richardson[_3_] Corey Richardson[_3_] is offline

Default New sourdough starter help?

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 20:34:15 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Janet Bostwick" > wrote in message
om...
>> Ask this question at alt.bread.recipes. We used to have someone in the UK
>> that expedited this. For sure we have UK posters. Someone is sure to
>> remember, I just can't recall who it was. Your alternative is to ask at
>> rec.food.sourdough. The some of the folks there are the keepers of the
>> starter.

>Hi Janet,
>
>I used to be the keeper of Carl's starter in UK but had to stop when I
>became very ill and I simply was not able to continue.
>
>Corey has caused a lot of trouble in the UK group with his attitude and
>cross posting.

I beg your pardon? Which attitude and what trouble would that be?
Please direct me to this supposed trouble.

> I prepared a response to Corey but when Isaw his crossposting I deleted it.

Oh well. If you don't wish to reply to an on-topic post that was
crossposted (just like you're doing right now) to three totally
relevant groups, that's your choice.

How very strange.

--
Corey Richardson