Maino Maino is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackamore View Post
Hi Folks,

what are your favorite sushi bars in the Memphis area?

ever since Jimmy was the itamaesan in about 1990 Sekisui on Humphey's
has been the best...

but recently the Cordova location has been doing really well... a more
limited selection but real artistry none the less...

Midtown has gone down hill since they took away the boats...they were
fun but they did focus to much on maki... but people like maki...

I think I've had sushi at everyplace that specializes in it (as opposed
to the chinese buffets with a little sushi thrown in) in the area... but
Jimmy seems to keep to a higher standard than the other places.

--

Hackamore
Hackamore.com - Memphis, Tennessee