Posted to rec.food.cooking
Boron Elgar Boron Elgar is offline

Default Wish Me Luck

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 12:42:48 -0700 (PDT), bulka
> wrote:

>On Jun 28, 1:36 pm, Boron Elgar > wrote:
>> I had some Musgovian ingredients around the kitchen.

>> What's the worst that can happen, the stuff had to be tossed anyway...
>> (well, except for the fruit).
>>
>> Boron

>Sounds like a thing. Not a great adventure, but still - more fun than
>knowing exacty what you are doing.

Ahh, but I've been baking long enough to know what I am doing. Even if
I need to pay close attention to the chemistry of something, such as a
cheesecake to make sure it will bake up with the proper texture I
seek, if I have doubts, I can eyeball a recipe or two for something
similar and know exactly where I get creative and where I must not
bend the rules.

Boron