Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_3_] dsi1[_3_] is offline

Default OT - Oh, for Pete's sake...

Bryan wrote:
> On Jun 16, 6:43 pm, dsi1 > wrote:
>> Bryan wrote:
>>> The frozen duck came with a "Born On Date" ??? Texas is weird.

>> I find it distasteful to roast and devour someone on their birthday. I'm
>> surprised that the Jew have no restrictions at all on this barbaric
>> practice.

> What's this "Jew" thing. Om isn't Jewish.

You misunderstand. I wasn't talking about Om, although she could be
Jewish. How would I know? I do know that there are Jews in Texas - well
at least one. I'm talking about the practice of eating animals on their
birthday - it stinks. Why do you think the Texas ducks includes DOB? So
you don't roast them on the wrong date - duh!