Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nonnymus[_12_] Nonnymus[_12_] is offline

Default Gas Grills?

vex wrote:
> I have a friend that wants to replace his gasser that died and he's looking
> for recommendations. His budget is $4-700, so he's open to quite a wide
> range of stuff. I know this is a bbq newsgroup, but I value the opinions of
> y'all... Not to mention it's been sort of quiet lately...

I cook outside virtually every day, since we live in the desert. Over
the years, I have found that the Sam's Club stainless grills hold up
well, do a good job and have many if not all the features of a much more
expensive grill. I am quite pleased with ours.

--
Nonny
'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties

Thomas Jefferson, 1802