Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.sourdough
Granby Granby is offline

Default Bread machine recommendations please

I saw you ask for a recipe from someone. You might want to use a mix first
so she can see how it mixes, lets rise, then bakes. There are a lot of good
recipes from folks here, don't ever hesitate to ask a question. My friend
and I are blind and have asked for more detailed stuff than a low of people
would and these people have been willing to answer and help in any way they
can.