Posted to rec.food.cooking
The Ranger[_7_] The Ranger[_7_] is offline

Default Recipe - Fisherman's Stew

Zeppo > wrote in message
[snip]
> Interesting recipe, Ranger. I've saved it and will try it soon.

I think you'll enjoy it. I wish my clan was allergy free because I think
adding in the remaining assortment of clams, mussels, and scallops would
make it more enjoyable.

> This is the first recipe I've seen that uses fennel fronds
> for anything but garnish. It bugs my cheapskate heart
> to toss the fronds (half the vegetable by weight) when
> make something with fennel.

I'm not so much a cheapskate as frugal but agree that it is one of the few
that I've ever read that uses fennel fronts.

The Ranger