Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lou Decruss[_3_] Lou Decruss[_3_] is offline

Default (2009-05-30) NS-RFC: Silly survey: Is 'facial fur' (on males) related to an interest in food/cooking?

On Sat, 30 May 2009 19:05:40 +0200, ChattyCathy
> wrote:

>http://www.recfoodcooking.com

Facial fur has nothing to do with my food interests unless I'm sitting
across the table from some pig with a hairy face full of food. I find
it repulsive. Years ago I was having lunch and some guy at another
table had a big glob of mayo on his beard. It was so disgusting I had
to change tables. I can get lazy or busy and not shave for a few days
but there's no way I'd ever have a beard or mustache.

Lou