Posted to alt.support.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic
Nicky Nicky is offline

Default PING Nicky

On 01 Jun 2009 03:15:32 GMT, Nick Cramer >
wrote:

>Hi, Nicky. Do you know how well Carbalose works with yeast? I'm thinking of
>making a sourdough starter. Recipe sources? I found one yeast recipe on
>their web site. They said there was also a sourdough recipe, but I couldn't
>find it. I ordered a bread machine for my daughter. It'll be here this
>week. Thanks!

I'm still fiddling with it myself - with variable results; things seem
to have more a cake-y texture than a bread one. Taste's good though.

Krom might know better, he's been playing with it longer?

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.3% BMI 25