Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default More Sticker Shock

In article >,
"brooklyn1" > wrote:

> "Melba's Jammin'" wrote:
> > The problem it presents when cooking is that you can no longer rely on
> > an old recipe that calls for six 5-cents Hershey bars. "-)

> Now you're giving away your age... when was the last time you saw 5¢ Hoishey
> bars... next yer gonna tell us they were three times the size of today's 75¢
> bar and they cost six for 25¢... me, I don't remember that... hehe

Funny, I've never been one to try to hide my age; me 'n' Carly Simon
will be 64 in just 25 short days! It's not too soon to start thinking
about gifts. :-o) Let's see now, is it good gin and cheap chocolate
or cheap gin and good chocolate? I can never remember. :-0)
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller - good news 4-6-2009