Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry[_3_] Terry[_3_] is offline

Default (2009-05-30) NS-RFC: Silly survey: Is 'facial fur' (on males) related to an interest in food/cooking?

On Sat, 30 May 2009 19:05:40 +0200, ChattyCathy
> wrote:

>http://www.recfoodcooking.com

My facial hair has nothing to do with cooking, it has to do with a
bicycle accident. At age 12 I went face-first onto a
freshly-oiled-and-shaled road. There's still a tidbit of stone in my
upper lip and a small scar under my nose. When I started shaving I
nicked that scar almost every time. As soon as I was able to grow a
moustache, I did so.

I grew the beard later because it made me look mean. When you look
like a Klingon, fewer students come round complaining about grades and
such. :-)

Best -- Terry