Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.sourdough
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Bread machine recommendations please

"cshenk" > wrote:
> "Nick Cramer" wrote
> > "cshenk" wrote:

> [ . . . ]
> BTW, my official retirement after 26 years Navy is 31May2009. I pickup
> my final DD-214 on monday.

> PS: small side note. Totally 'on topic' to have the rec.food.sourdough
> in this thread (since the aim is to make sourdough!). But to prevent any
> possible confusion, please be aware there are a few in this
> alt.bread.recipes who use screen readers for the blind. Due to how the
> software works, they may 'top post' which we here all gladly accept since
> we understand it totally. [ . . . ]

Thanks for the great tutorial, Carol. Even more, thanks for your 26 years
of service in the Navy. Enjoy your retirement!

As far as top-posting goes, I wasn't aware of top posting due to screen
readers for the blind. Thanks for increasing my awareness. °~)

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061