Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.sourdough
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Bread machine recommendations please

http://www.breadmachinedigest.com/ which is the site built by the first
> owner of the bread machine list. I don't know how current the reviews
> are.
>
> I use my machine to mix up the sourdough dough then I remove it for
> rising and baking.

Thanks, Brian. I did register with them. The moderated NG's I subscribe to
run very smoothly. I'm grateful to the moderators for that. ;-)

Would you share that sourdough recipe, please? It might be a good starting
point for me.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061