Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.sourdough
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Bread machine recommendations please

"cshenk" > wrote:
> "Nick Cramer" wrote

[]
> Hi Nick. How much were you looking to spend? To an extent, you 'get
> what you pay for' with breadmachines but thats not always true.

[ . . . ]

Hi, Carol. As I said to Quentin on a chess NG, "Fancy meeting you here!"

I have a Cuisinart coffee grinder and I'm happy with it and their service.
I just looked at the Cuisinart CBK-100 on Amazon and ordered it! Thanks!

As I said, I've made sourdough, a lot. I actually started sourdoughing in
the early 60's. I know how much better homemade is than store bought!

I'm not an Aussie or a Kiwi, silly! I'm a Sichy from da Bronx, now living
in So Cal with, Jun, my Thai bride of 19 years. Life is good!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061