Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.sourdough
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Bread machine recommendations please

"Jack Poulter" wrote

> I am using a Charlescraft horizontal ABM, but I don't like the holes
> that the paddles leave in a loaf, so I run it through the dough cycle
> (90 mins), remove the dough to a greased loaf pan, cover with oiled film
> and let rise. I then bake it at 375 deg. F. for about 35-40 mins. For

You know almost all machines have a distinct 'beep pattern' when the dough
is done as it starts last rise. You can pull it out and remove the paddles
then let it finish in the machine for a 'look Ma, no holes' bread. I never
bother but many do.