Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.sourdough
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Bread machine recommendations please

Brian Mailman > wrote:
> Nick Cramer wrote:
> > My daughter buys a lot of bread, mostly whole grain, for herself,
> > hubby and 3, 5 and 7 year olds. I'd like to buy her a bread machine.
> > Easy to make good bread (and maybe other stuff) with, easy to clean
> > and not too expensive (I'm 74 and on Social Security and a small
> > pension).They live with my wife and me.

> Depends on what you wish to do with it (artisan breads or breads you
> just make the dough and then bake in the oven) or the whole thing. And
> it depends on the types of breads you wish to make. AND it depends one
> the quantities. Machines range from the small "Just For Dinner" (I
> think it's Westbend) up to Emeril's "bake center" that makes 3 pound
> loafs at once.
>
> There's a great bread machine list on Yahoogroups:

Thanks, Brian. She's also got a 6 month old, so I want to make this as easy
as possible for her to try. The bread would probably be mainly for toast &
sandwiches (maybe some biscotti, too).

families:
https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ Thank a Veteran!
Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061