Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.sourdough
Jack Poulter Jack Poulter is offline

Default Bread machine recommendations please

Brian Mailman wrote:
> There's a great bread machine list on Yahoogroups:

Actually, that is an e-mail address. The link is:
You may have to register if you are not already a member of Yahoogroups.
---
I am using a Charlescraft horizontal ABM, but I don't like the holes
that the paddles leave in a loaf, so I run it through the dough cycle
(90 mins), remove the dough to a greased loaf pan, cover with oiled film
and let rise. I then bake it at 375 deg. F. for about 35-40 mins. For
free-form French bread I shape the loaf and place it onto a cornmeal
dusted cookie sheet to bake.

Old Jack.