Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nathalie Chiva[_2_] Nathalie Chiva[_2_] is offline

Default Induction hobs? Worth the extra money?

On Sun, 24 May 2009 12:36:20 +0100, Matthew Malthouse
> wrote:

>On Sun, 24 May 2009 11:42:11 +0200, Nathalie Chiva
><Nathaliedotchivaatgmail.remove.com> wrote:
>
>> all the good traditional cast-iron pots work, and the
>> frying pans you have to change every 5 years or so anyway, so why not
>> change them now.

>Do you have to change your frying pans every five years? What are you
>doing to them?

I cook! I don 't like cast iron frying pans (too heavy), so I buy
medium-priced non-stick ones, and they last about 5 years.

Nathalie in Switzerland