Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bobo Bonobo® Bobo Bonobo® is offline

Default The taste of milk

On May 21, 9:23*am, Andy > wrote:
> James Silverton said...
>
> > Hello All!

> > It is interesting to see the number of people who write that they "Enjoy
> > a glass of milk" with a meal. Am I alone in that I do not like the taste
> > of milk and I've tried it from farm fresh unpasteurized to store-bought
> > skim milk? If I can eat something sweet with it, milk becomes tolerable
> > but most things savory do not help.

> James,
>
> I'm in the "I like milk" camp.
>
> I drink water all day long but I usually gotta have a morning glass of ice
> cold fat-free milk.

There's a difference? Of course there is. It just doesn't seem like
it.

> For awhile I'd add Carnation fat-free condensed milk to cereal. Added just
> the right amount of sweetness.

That is disgusting.Your eating habits seem more like a cariacature.
You seem like you were born without any sense of flavor. There's a
lady at work like that. She's a great person, but as far as food
goes, it's like, "Whatever." "Carnation fat-free condensed milk" is
a trashy ingredient that lazy housewives use in their version of
baking. Who would put that crap on cereal? A ten year old?

> Best,
>
> Andy

--Bryan