Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Looking forward to grilling - dinner

On Sat, 16 May 2009 21:29:02 -0400, "Cheryl"
> wrote:

>After getting the propane tank and testing for leaks in the lines, I cooked
>a top round steak and a boneless chicken thigh with BBQ sauce. I ate a
>small piece of the steak and half of the thigh and cooked up some green
>beans for veggies. The BBQ sauce crisped up nicely, and both cooked so
>well. I have soooooo missed having a grill.

I hear ya, sister! Never did get used to the propane grill that
replaced my trusty old charcoal Weber, but I'm learning to love the
gas grill on my new cooktop. #1 problem is that I can't leave it
unattended. After my tv is reinstalled in the kitchen, or I start
making more complicated dinners that involved a grilled dish - I'll
have more to do while food is cooking on the grill. In the mean time,
I'm bored.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.