Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Mmm... Peas!

Julie Bove > wrote:

: My husband likes peas in tuna casserole. But the tuna casserole he likes
: has regular wheat and egg pasta and cream of mushroom soup in it. Angela
: and I can't have that kind. I used a rice and quinoa blend pasta and had to
: make my own mushroom soup. I think that's the part he didn't like. And
: perhaps the fact that I used canned tuna. We've gotten used to the kind in
: the pouch and personally I think it tastes a LOT better.

As to the noodles, coul dyou make the cassarole withut noodles and make up
two batches of noodles, one for you husband and one, rice quinoa, for you
and Angela an dspoon the cassarole onto the noodles?

Wendy