Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Eating at IKEA

On Fri, 15 May 2009 21:57:16 -0500, Sqwertz
> wrote:

>On Fri, 15 May 2009 22:28:17 -0400, Nancy Young wrote:
>
>> Nice! When I went to their cafe, it was for the swedish meatballs.
>> After hearing about them for so long, I had to try them. They had
>> some nice desserts, too.

>I think Stouffers Swedish meatballs are significan't better than
>Ikeas. Those being the only Sweedish meatballs I know, I was
>unimpressed with Ikea. Not only the food, but the whole store.

You must live on another planet, Stevie.

Maybe their larger products aren't the best quality, but you'll buy
something. If you say you can keep a strangle hold onto your wallet
and walk out without spending a single cent on your first or second
trip to IKEA (no excuses about standing in line), either you're lying
or you're not a real human being.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.