Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cheryl[_5_] Cheryl[_5_] is offline

Default Looking forward to grilling

I haven't had a working grill for several years but I finally just got a
replacement. I got the Home Depot Brinkmann 4 burner gas grill model. For
the price it looks good but I haven't cooked on it yet. I need to get a new
propane cylinder to replace my ancient one that you can't use anymore. Only
had one problem with the assembly and that's the side burner knob won't
slide on. I'm also not so sure about the side burner valve and how it's
seated into the burner venturi. Seems loose to me but it's all straight.
I've got a call in to customer support to ask about these issues. Hopefully
they contact me soon and I can grill some steak and/or burgers over the
weekend. )

--
Cheryl