Posted to rec.food.equipment
jt august[_3_] jt august[_3_] is offline

Default VitaMix Coupon for "Mother's Day Special" + FREE Shipping coupon

In article >,
"Dee Randall" > wrote:

> And then there is the looooong video of a old-time guy who is demonstrating
> his answer to the above video using the Norwalk juicer which probably costs
> $1or$2 or close to $3 thousand. For those who are wanting the ultimate
> juicer, this is the video to see its use, as he goes over-and-over-and-over
> juicing carrots.

And this past weekend, out garage sale hunting, I saw 6 juicers for
under $10 each; three Juicemans, 2 LaLanes, one a brand I didn't
recognize. Oh, and two of these were CIB (complete in box), one
actually unopened (and that one was only $6). $3K for a juicer? Thems
must be some special carrots.

jt