Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default VitaMix Coupon for "Mother's Day Special" + FREE Shipping coupon

On Tue 12 May 2009 05:05:48p, jt august told us...

> In article >, Andy > wrote:
>
>> It sounds more like an industrial blender rather than something you'd
>> find in a residential kitchen.

> It is an industrial blender in a residential package. Most of VM's
> machines go to restaurants, bars and other food service outlets. But
> they offer their products in a form factor for the home. Pricey, but as
> I said, if you can afford it and you want it, you will love it.
>
> jt

I'm probably the only detractor, but I hated mine and gave it away. I
bought their most expensive top of the line model in the mid-1980s. I'm
much happier with my vintage late 1960s Osterizer.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring