Posted to rec.food.cooking
Serene Vannoy Serene Vannoy is offline

Default tomato paste vs tomato sauce

Food SnobŪ wrote:
> On May 4, 3:46 pm, Serene Vannoy > wrote:

>> Yep. We even make our own tomato juice from paste now (we buy paste with
>> no spices), since the day we noticed that all the tomato juice we were
>> buying was from concentrate anyway.

> The Wal Mart brand is "not from concentrate." It's cheap, and tastes
> good, at least as good as canned tomato juice can taste.

I am so surprised that you shop at Wal-mart.

Serene

--
42 Magazine, celebrating life with meaning. Inaugural issue is here!
http://42magazine.com

"But here's a handy hint: if your fabulous theory for ending war and
all other human conflict will not survive an online argument with
humourless feminists who are not afraid to throw rape around as an
example, your theory needs work." -- Aqua, alt.polyamory