Posted to rec.food.cooking
Serene Vannoy Serene Vannoy is offline

Default Nova Salmon snack

koko wrote:
> The snack ended up being my dinner. Some days, jobs, dogs and duties
> just take over. By the time I got around to eating this was all I had
> the time and energy for, lucky me.
> http://i39.tinypic.com/2ecgirk.jpg

Ohmigod, koko, I may have a foodgasm from that picture. If I ever
publish a cookbook, I want you to do the photos.

And now I'm dying for lox and cream cheese on a bagel, with thinly
sliced tomato and red onion. Mmmmmmm.

(Actually eating potato patties with roasted garlic and aged cheddar,
along with a surprisingly good watermelon.)

Serene

--
42 Magazine, celebrating life with meaning. Inaugural issue is here!
http://42magazine.com

"But here's a handy hint: if your fabulous theory for ending war and
all other human conflict will not survive an online argument with
humourless feminists who are not afraid to throw rape around as an
example, your theory needs work." -- Aqua, alt.polyamory