Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Nova Salmon snack

"nospam" > wrote:
> brooklyn1 wrote:
>
>> example of someone with more dollars than brain cells.

> Just like you buying a $6000 fountain pen to do crossword puzzles?

You're an example of one with NO dollars and NO brain cells.

Fountain pens are not just writing instruments, they're an excellent
investment.
One can pay $1,800 for a pen and five years later it can easily be sold for
$6,000...
and the profit won't have to be declared to the IRS. And one needn't dabble
so pricey,
the Walt Disney pens (Micky, Donald, Scrooge) sold new for $18 and two years
later
sold for $150 and up. I can give many more examples but I'd be wasting my
time on one
who has neither the dollars or the brain cells... you'll always be poor and
dumb is forever.