Posted to rec.food.cooking
pavane[_3_] pavane[_3_] is offline

Default Nova Salmon snack

"brooklyn1" > wrote in message

| "koko" > wrote in message
| > On Fri, 01 May 2009 18:03:29 GMT, blake murphy
| > > wrote:

| . ..
| >>>>|

| >>>>|

| >>it was a nice photo, regardless of how you feel about saltines.
| >>
| >>your pal,
| >>blake
| >
| > Thanks Christine and blake, I appreciate you compliments on the photo.
| > The saltine in question is an organic rosemary sesame saltine. I
| > hesitated at first but it was all I had and it turned out the saltine
| > worked just fine. The rosemary was very mild, a little to mild for my
| > taste, but that turned out to be a good thing in this case.
| >

| Rosemary with fish is TIAD... with lox (and fresh dillweed no less...
| rosemary with dillweed is as TIAD as pancakes with maple and garlic) it's
| TIAD kicked up to notches previously unheard of. It's truly a shame to
| *waste* $20+/lb nova by serving it on fercocktah sody crackers. In fact
| it's a total waste of a $1,000+ camera. This culinary debacle is a perfect
| example of someone with more dollars than brain cells.

Aw, poor widdle ting. Anything it doesn't like is wrong, poor baby,
and pipples keep taking pictures of it and being bad, like making
poor widdle ting look at the pictures. Poor baby. But it called it
"lox," which means it wearned someting. Poor Shelly baby. Go to
the toilet and unlearn it now. Poor willde Shelly baby.

pavane