TF

Default Lp or Natural Costs

True, but where I live it would take me about an hour total to drive to have
it filled in a not so nice part of town. I can swap it for $16 at the local
grocery so it is worth the extra $8. That is part of the reason I would
like to go Natural. It is such a pain to go swap it out.

As far as the portability, I have used my grill twice in ten years away from
my patio spot. Not a big deal to keep it portable.

thanks for the reply!