Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bobo Bonobo® Bobo Bonobo® is offline

Default Favorite Fast Food Sin

On Apr 20, 9:37*pm, "Cheryl" > wrote:
> "The Ranger" > wrote in message
>
> ndwidth...
>
> > It's definitely in the catagory of, "Don't _need_ it but _want_ it now!"
> > You can't drive past a drive-thru without thinking, "Yeah. That sounds
> > good."

> > A local taco joint that does that for me is Taco Bravo. Their tacos aren't
> > authentic. The meat is ground. But, damnation, are they a good sin!

> > Others?

> For me it's Wendy's french fries. *They have to be cooked j u s t *r i g h t
> and they don't seem to be able to do that often, so I always get
> disappointed when I decide to indulge. *That's ok because the bad batches
> will win out and I'll never want them again. *Hopefully soon. *But I still
> crave the perfectly deep fried Wendy's french fry.

Of all the fastfood fries, I like BK. They coat them with rice flour,
and it crisps so nicely. Maybe Wendy's does too. We don't currently
have Wendy's in StL, though they have one planned out near Michael's
house. The worst are those crinkle cot things. What was it that
Steve said about the 1960s?

--Bryan, aka Bobo Bonobo http://www.TheBonobos.com