Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default The Fat Boy POISONED Christy

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> "C.D" > wrote:
>
>> "brooklyn1" > wrote in message
>>
>> you really are a sick **** shelly.

> More people should speak up about his actions. Too may people shrug
> this off.

Ya'll just keep bringin' me into yer conversin'.

Well, they're all thinking what I'm thinking... that you kinda look like
kili, you sure got her eyes, and you definitely got her lips... hey fat boy,
look at that sqwartz face, looks just like kili. I know you ain't getting
any, and she'll never know, so why not, shove your humid florida tube down
that dwarf's parched texass throat, she'll love yer humidity, and she'll
make you happy just like kili did when you got her all happy on cheap booze.
<G>

Ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha. . . .