Posted to rec.food.cooking
George Shirley George Shirley is offline

Default The Huntress Returns

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> In article >,
> George Shirley > wrote:
>
>> If you're interested in making beef stock save them up and then do them
>> all at once. I have three bags in the freezer, beef, turkey, chicken.
>> There's also a container of shrimp stock but I do that anytime I buy
>> fresh shrimp off the boat.

> OK, even after they've been cooked, Jorge? Won't the stock have a
> "grilled beef" flavor?

Depends on whether you marinate or put some flavor on the steak. I
don't, just a little pepper, on the grill, then onto the plate. Good
steaks don't need anything extra in my opinion. I have no problem with
grilled beef flavor. YMMV