Posted to rec.food.cooking
koko koko is offline

Default Easter Day

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 20:13:25 -0400, "Cheryl"
> wrote:

>"koko" > wrote in message
>news
>>

>> We hung out a while and munched on paté and shrimp with two different
>> dipping sauces. I already posted the paté, I'll post the dips later.
>> My niece made the little flower cupcakes. She has that really cool pan
>> that has several different flower shapes.
>> http://i44.tinypic.com/2ewf96d.jpg
>>

>Great pics of the cupcakes! I love the colors. Do you know if that was
>food coloring in the cake batter, or how did she do them?

She mixed up different cake batters for each row in the pan. She used
a pan similar to this. She could have used food coloring for some of
them, but I know for sure there were different cake flavors.
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/prod...4618066&RN=873
or
http://tinyurl.com/cyxgbd

Then put a simple glaze on them.

>> I think I'm still full from yesterday ;-)
>>

>Hope you're feeling better by now, and I hear you about being full still on
>Monday. Ditto here and I'm just now able to eat some leftovers.

I've recuperated thanks.

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw