Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default Yummy vegetables

"Evelyn" > wrote in message

> They do say that we teach people how to treat us.
> My three kids knew darn well not to get fresh mouthed with me..... or
> else.
> Fortunately we all get along pretty well now that they are all adults now
> too.

For the most part, I don't mind it when she talks to me that way. I guess
it all depends on what she says. If I find it humorous, I don't really
care. I was the same way as a child and even as an adult, I really have to
bite my tongue at times. My tongue is my own worst enemy!

I have no fears of her speaking that way to others. She is more shy than
anybody I've ever met. Just getting her to speak to anyone at all is cause
for celebration.