Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Yummy vegetables

We went out to dinner tonight and had a really good meal. Seems most of the
time, I get the overcooked vegetable medley, or the green beans with bacon
which may or may not be good. Yesterday's beans were greasily bad. But
tonight's vegetables were wonderful! So what was on the plate? A
combination of red onion, various colors of peppers, zucchini and yellow
summer squash. It was all barely cooked. But the best part? TONS of black
pepper. So much so that it was all black on the outside and it burned my
mouth. But boy was it good!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message
> We went out to dinner tonight and had a really good meal. Seems most of
> the time, I get the overcooked vegetable medley, or the green beans with
> bacon which may or may not be good. Yesterday's beans were greasily bad.
> But tonight's vegetables were wonderful! So what was on the plate? A
> combination of red onion, various colors of peppers, zucchini and yellow
> summer squash. It was all barely cooked. But the best part? TONS of
> black pepper. So much so that it was all black on the outside and it
> burned my mouth. But boy was it good!

I wouldn't like it at all because I don't like black pepper. In fact, most
spicy foods cause problems for me. However, the rest of what you described
reminded me of South Beach's recipe for Oven-Roasted Veggies. It's great!
You might want to try it. I leave the black pepper off, and you could
increase it. ;o) Here's the recipe--fairly quick, easy, delicious, and
even healthy. I cook for one, and this one is also easy to cut down "to
size" during preparation.

Oven-Roasted Vegetables

1 med zucchini, cut into bite-size pieces
1 med summer squash, cut into bite-size pieces
1 med red bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
1 med yellow bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
1 lb fresh asparagus, cut into bite-size pieces
1 red onion, chopped
3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper

1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place the zucchini, squash, bell peppers,
asparagus, and onion in a large roasting pan, and toss with the oil, salt,
and black pepper. Spread in a single layer.
2. Roast for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are
lightly browned and tender.

Makes 4 servings
Per Serving: 170 cal, 5 g pro, 15 g carb, 11 g fat, 2 g sat. fat, 0 mg chol,
5 g fiber, 586 mg sodium

MaryL

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

MaryL -out-the-litter> wrote:

: "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
: ...
: > We went out to dinner tonight and had a really good meal. Seems most of
: > the time, I get the overcooked vegetable medley, or the green beans with
: > bacon which may or may not be good. Yesterday's beans were greasily bad.
: > But tonight's vegetables were wonderful! So what was on the plate? A
: > combination of red onion, various colors of peppers, zucchini and yellow
: > summer squash. It was all barely cooked. But the best part? TONS of
: > black pepper. So much so that it was all black on the outside and it
: > burned my mouth. But boy was it good!
: >

[...]

I made something similar for my Seders, but did have eggplant in there too
and splashed the finished dish with balsaic vinegar. Served itt hot the
first night and at room temperature the second. I also had some oregono
on there. Very well received.

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

. ..

> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>> We went out to dinner tonight and had a really good meal. Seems most of
>> the time, I get the overcooked vegetable medley, or the green beans with
>> bacon which may or may not be good. Yesterday's beans were greasily bad.
>> But tonight's vegetables were wonderful! So what was on the plate? A
>> combination of red onion, various colors of peppers, zucchini and yellow
>> summer squash. It was all barely cooked. But the best part? TONS of
>> black pepper. So much so that it was all black on the outside and it
>> burned my mouth. But boy was it good!
>>

> I wouldn't like it at all because I don't like black pepper. In fact,
> most spicy foods cause problems for me. However, the rest of what you
> described reminded me of South Beach's recipe for Oven-Roasted Veggies.
> It's great! You might want to try it. I leave the black pepper off, and
> you could increase it. ;o) Here's the recipe--fairly quick, easy,
> delicious, and even healthy. I cook for one, and this one is also easy to
> cut down "to size" during preparation.
>

> Oven-Roasted Vegetables
>
> 1 med zucchini, cut into bite-size pieces
> 1 med summer squash, cut into bite-size pieces
> 1 med red bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
> 1 med yellow bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
> 1 lb fresh asparagus, cut into bite-size pieces
> 1 red onion, chopped
> 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
> 1 tsp salt
> ½ tsp black pepper
>

> 1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place the zucchini, squash, bell peppers,
> asparagus, and onion in a large roasting pan, and toss with the oil, salt,
> and black pepper. Spread in a single layer.
> 2. Roast for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are
> lightly browned and tender.
>
> Makes 4 servings
> Per Serving: 170 cal, 5 g pro, 15 g carb, 11 g fat, 2 g sat. fat, 0 mg
> chol, 5 g fiber, 586 mg sodium

I'd like all but the asparagus. Can't stand that stuff!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote in message
> . ..
>>
>> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>>> We went out to dinner tonight and had a really good meal. Seems most of
>>> the time, I get the overcooked vegetable medley, or the green beans with
>>> bacon which may or may not be good. Yesterday's beans were greasily
>>> bad. But tonight's vegetables were wonderful! So what was on the plate?
>>> A combination of red onion, various colors of peppers, zucchini and
>>> yellow summer squash. It was all barely cooked. But the best part?
>>> TONS of black pepper. So much so that it was all black on the outside
>>> and it burned my mouth. But boy was it good!
>>>

>> I wouldn't like it at all because I don't like black pepper. In fact,
>> most spicy foods cause problems for me. However, the rest of what you
>> described reminded me of South Beach's recipe for Oven-Roasted Veggies.
>> It's great! You might want to try it. I leave the black pepper off, and
>> you could increase it. ;o) Here's the recipe--fairly quick, easy,
>> delicious, and even healthy. I cook for one, and this one is also easy
>> to cut down "to size" during preparation.
>>

>> Oven-Roasted Vegetables
>>
>> 1 med zucchini, cut into bite-size pieces
>> 1 med summer squash, cut into bite-size pieces
>> 1 med red bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
>> 1 med yellow bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
>> 1 lb fresh asparagus, cut into bite-size pieces
>> 1 red onion, chopped
>> 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
>> 1 tsp salt
>> ½ tsp black pepper
>>

>> 1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place the zucchini, squash, bell peppers,
>> asparagus, and onion in a large roasting pan, and toss with the oil,
>> salt, and black pepper. Spread in a single layer.
>> 2. Roast for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are
>> lightly browned and tender.
>>
>> Makes 4 servings
>> Per Serving: 170 cal, 5 g pro, 15 g carb, 11 g fat, 2 g sat. fat, 0 mg
>> chol, 5 g fiber, 586 mg sodium

> I'd like all but the asparagus. Can't stand that stuff!

Asparagus does have a strong flavor. I only like the young, slender
asparagus (not the heavier, older stalks). It's one of those things that
seems to be an acquired taste, but you could easily leave it off and/or add
other veggies.

MaryL

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
"Julie Bove" > wrote:

> "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote in message
> . ..
> >
> > "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
> >> We went out to dinner tonight and had a really good meal. Seems most of
> >> the time, I get the overcooked vegetable medley, or the green beans with
> >> bacon which may or may not be good. Yesterday's beans were greasily bad.
> >> But tonight's vegetables were wonderful! So what was on the plate? A
> >> combination of red onion, various colors of peppers, zucchini and yellow
> >> summer squash. It was all barely cooked. But the best part? TONS of
> >> black pepper. So much so that it was all black on the outside and it
> >> burned my mouth. But boy was it good!
> >>

> > I wouldn't like it at all because I don't like black pepper. In fact,
> > most spicy foods cause problems for me. However, the rest of what you
> > described reminded me of South Beach's recipe for Oven-Roasted Veggies.
> > It's great! You might want to try it. I leave the black pepper off, and
> > you could increase it. ;o) Here's the recipe--fairly quick, easy,
> > delicious, and even healthy. I cook for one, and this one is also easy to
> > cut down "to size" during preparation.
> >

> > Oven-Roasted Vegetables
> >
> > 1 med zucchini, cut into bite-size pieces
> > 1 med summer squash, cut into bite-size pieces
> > 1 med red bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
> > 1 med yellow bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
> > 1 lb fresh asparagus, cut into bite-size pieces
> > 1 red onion, chopped
> > 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
> > 1 tsp salt
> > ½ tsp black pepper
> >

> > 1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place the zucchini, squash, bell peppers,
> > asparagus, and onion in a large roasting pan, and toss with the oil, salt,
> > and black pepper. Spread in a single layer.
> > 2. Roast for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are
> > lightly browned and tender.
> >
> > Makes 4 servings
> > Per Serving: 170 cal, 5 g pro, 15 g carb, 11 g fat, 2 g sat. fat, 0 mg
> > chol, 5 g fiber, 586 mg sodium

> I'd like all but the asparagus. Can't stand that stuff!

So, don't use asparagus!

The thing with oven-roasted veggies is that you can use whatever you
have. Me, I'd leave out the peppers and add eggplant and mushrooms.

--
"[xxx] has very definite opinions, and does not suffer fools lightly.
This, apparently, upsets the fools."
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

. ..

> Asparagus does have a strong flavor. I only like the young, slender
> asparagus (not the heavier, older stalks). It's one of those things that
> seems to be an acquired taste, but you could easily leave it off and/or
> add other veggies.

As a child, we seemed to have a lot of canned asparagus. I can not think of
anything more vile.

My friend was going on and on about how good the asparagus was last year.
She told me that canned asparagus was indeed vile but the fresh stuff was
yummy. Now mind you, this is the friend that starts retching at the mere
mention of coconut. She also can not stand peppers or onions. We do not
have the same tastes at all.

I made some asparagus for my husband. He loves the stuff. I used to steam
it, but now I just do it in the microwave with a little water. My friend
said it was really good even cold, with lots of butter on it. So that's how
we made his. But I took two spears out prior to buttering it and gave one
to Angela who was eager to try it after my friend described it so glowingly.

She bit into the spear and immediately began spitting it into the trash.
Once her mouth was cleared, she began nastily berating me for giving it to
her. I said, "It can't be that bad..." Then I bit into my spear. I had
the same reaction. For me it is a textural thing. I can't even stand to
have it raw.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

. ..

> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>>
>> "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote in message
>> . ..

>>> I wouldn't like it at all because I don't like black pepper. In fact,
>>> most spicy foods cause problems for me. However, the rest of what you
>>> described reminded me of South Beach's recipe for Oven-Roasted Veggies.
>>> It's great! You might want to try it. I leave the black pepper off, and
>>> you could increase it. ;o) Here's the recipe--fairly quick, easy,
>>> delicious, and even healthy. I cook for one, and this one is also easy
>>> to cut down "to size" during preparation.
>>>

>>> Oven-Roasted Vegetables
>>>
>>> 1 med zucchini, cut into bite-size pieces
>>> 1 med summer squash, cut into bite-size pieces
>>> 1 med red bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
>>> 1 med yellow bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
>>> 1 lb fresh asparagus, cut into bite-size pieces
>>> 1 red onion, chopped
>>> 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
>>> 1 tsp salt
>>> ½ tsp black pepper
>>>

>>> 1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place the zucchini, squash, bell peppers,
>>> asparagus, and onion in a large roasting pan, and toss with the oil,
>>> salt, and black pepper. Spread in a single layer.
>>> 2. Roast for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are
>>> lightly browned and tender.
>>>
>>> Makes 4 servings
>>> Per Serving: 170 cal, 5 g pro, 15 g carb, 11 g fat, 2 g sat. fat, 0 mg
>>> chol, 5 g fiber, 586 mg sodium

>> I'd like all but the asparagus. Can't stand that stuff!
>>

> Asparagus does have a strong flavor. I only like the young, slender
> asparagus (not the heavier, older stalks). It's one of those things that
> seems to be an acquired taste, but you could easily leave it off and/or
> add other veggies.
>
> MaryL

I discovered why I didn't use to like asparagus. Now I do. The trick is
this; It keeps on cooking after you have shut it off. Put some colder
water into the pot where you were cooking it to stop the cooking while it is
still tender crisp. The flavor never gets that "cabbagey" taste.

Best Regards,
Evelyn

Rest in a sky-like mind.
Sit like a mountain floating on the earth.
Breathe like the wind circling the world

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"W. Baker" > wrote in message

> And that is the answer to give her. She should be able to understand that
> at 10 and not lambste you.

She wasn't 10 when she did this. That was several years ago.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Tiger Lily" > wrote in message

> ok, let's put this another way
>
> what would you do if an adult berated you in the same manner? would you
> tell them that you don't deserve NOR appreciate being talked to like that?
> wouldn't you give them some 'rules' about respecting you?
>
> teenlet went thru a phase where he felt he could be rude to me..........
> we had a long talk about that, then wrote up a contract of 'how to
> communicate with others' that applies not only to us, but to everyone
>
> so.................??????????

It really didn't bother me in the manner that she said it. I can't remember
exactly what she said now. It was several years ago. But something like,
"How could you make me eat something that is sooo disgusting?" And I have
to agree with her there. Although I didn't "make" her eat it. There were
certain foods I was fed as a child that I vowed never to feed my children.
Asparagus was among them. She wanted to try it. She is good to try things,
and from what I've heard, most children aren't.

I don't generally even "make" her eat things and probably 3/4 of the time
she gets to eat what she wants, given certain parameters. There have been a
few times recently though when I put my foot down. I had to cook/prepare
some certain food because it was about to go bad or because I had limited
time and I told her that was what we were having for dinner. She didn't
want what I fixed and I told her it was that or nothing.

More recently she pitched a fit when I made hamburgers, a food that I gather
most kids would love to eat. Again, I don't blame her because as a child, I
hated hamburgers. The reason for this meal is that she has several packages
of gluten free hamburger buns that will go bad next month. I used to have
to mail order them and pay hefty postage, so I got a lot at once. They are
sealed in such a way that they will keep for a year or two after they are
baked, so long as the package isn't open. But once they expire they seem to
go bad instantly.

Now, a local store carries them so I can purchase as needed. I tried some
Sloppy Joes because she asked to try them. Another food I never really
liked, but I had one anyway. She didn't like them at all. I simply told
her we would be having hamburgers once a week until we make a dent in the
buns. On other days she is getting the buns sent in her lunch with some
kind of lunch meat on them. It's a good meal for me time-wise and neither
she nor my husband have seemed to like any of the many crock pot meals I
have made. Alas, I have liked pretty much all that I tried.

The problem I have is all of the dance classes she is taking. One day, we
usually eat out after class. The class is in another city. I leave some
prepared food or a leftover (not likely in this house) for my husband or he
goes out for Pho which he loves and we can't eat.

Two nights we get home late because she has back to back classes and I need
to either have something waiting in the crock pot or be able to fix a super
quick meal. Now Angela and my husband would both be happy to eat pasta with
red sauce and meat for both of those nights. And while this is a quick
meal, I prefer to have something a little less carby. Once a week, I can do
it, but that's my limit. Most of the other people at the dance studio go to
the nearby Teriyaki place and get food to go. We have done that a few times
for my husband, but there is nothing Angela can eat there aside from the
plain white rice. I've never actually tried the stuff, but it just doesn't
appeal to me.

Then there is one night when I have errands to run as soon as she gets home
from school. Why then? Because my box of organic produce doesn't arrive
until just before she gets home. I try to combine my errands into one trip
to save some gas. So we are rushing around and it's either get salad bar or
prepared food from Central Market or fix something quick at home. We both
LOVE the salad bar but the price is so high, I've been trying not to get it.

Then the remaining week day is the only day we have for making any
appointments she might need. Of course we don't have appointments every
week. So once in a while I can make a meal that takes longer to prepare.
And I have one day on the weekend when I can usually make whatever I want
to.

Hopefully next year will be better. If all continues to go as it has been,
her dance classes will be at least an hour later than they are now. This
will allow me to cook the food and have it ready when she gets home from
school. Then again, the owner of the dance studio is hinting that she is
moving elsewhere. She wants to combine the two studios so people don't have
to commute back and forth. Not a problem for me, not yet anyway. Mainly a
problem for those parents with more than one kid of different skill levels.
The higher levels are all at the studio in the other city. I don't mind
driving there, but if I had to go back and forth between the two studios, I
know I wouldn't like it.

Ah... It's always something.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Evelyn" > wrote in message

> They do say that we teach people how to treat us.
> My three kids knew darn well not to get fresh mouthed with me..... or
> else.
> Fortunately we all get along pretty well now that they are all adults now
> too.

For the most part, I don't mind it when she talks to me that way. I guess
it all depends on what she says. If I find it humorous, I don't really
care. I was the same way as a child and even as an adult, I really have to
bite my tongue at times. My tongue is my own worst enemy!

I have no fears of her speaking that way to others. She is more shy than
anybody I've ever met. Just getting her to speak to anyone at all is cause
for celebration.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message

> She would have had a little thump on the ear as her reward for "berating"
> me. :-)

I guess it was one of those things where you would have had to have been
there. I honestly can't remember exactly what she said but I do remember
laughing at it and finding it really funny. And I thought she was
exaggerating as to how bad that asparagus was. She wasn't!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

to put it as a cookin metaphore to fit this group.....you are preparing your
child to be serverd to society and the world.

nothing worse then a under done kid..

KROM

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Evelyn" > wrote in message
>
>> They do say that we teach people how to treat us.
>> My three kids knew darn well not to get fresh mouthed with me..... or
>> else.
>> Fortunately we all get along pretty well now that they are all adults now
>> too.

> For the most part, I don't mind it when she talks to me that way. I guess
> it all depends on what she says. If I find it humorous, I don't really
> care. I was the same way as a child and even as an adult, I really have
> to bite my tongue at times. My tongue is my own worst enemy!
>
> I have no fears of her speaking that way to others. She is more shy than
> anybody I've ever met. Just getting her to speak to anyone at all is
> cause for celebration.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"krom" > wrote in message
> to put it as a cookin metaphore to fit this group.....you are preparing
> your child to be serverd to society and the world.
>
> nothing worse then a under done kid..

I don't understand what you're saying.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>

>> She would have had a little thump on the ear as her reward for "berating"
>> me. :-)

> I guess it was one of those things where you would have had to have been
> there. I honestly can't remember exactly what she said but I do remember
> laughing at it and finding it really funny. And I thought she was
> exaggerating as to how bad that asparagus was. She wasn't!

I guess so, and I was reacting to the "berating" which I see that it really
wasn't now. :-)

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Jacquie" > wrote in message
m...
> Whenever my kids got mouthy with me I would look at them and say "Excuse
> Me, would you mind saying that to me again....I am sure I misunderstood
> you"....they would apologize then go to their rooms...LOL)
> Their Dad always got on to them...the boys mostly...if they got snotty
> with me....he would always say..."Do I have to remind you that is your
> Mother you are talking to?" They got the hint. He left the correcting of
> our Daughter up to me...as he knew she had him wrapped around his little
> finger...LOL. He always told our kids..."If you ever raise your hand to
> your Mother ...you better not be here when I get home"....he never said
> what he would do but the threat was bad enough...LOL. All in All we raised
> three terrific kids...perfect?..NO...but Terrific...YES.

Sounds like good parenting to me. :-)

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

whats not to understand?

We raise our children to be a part of society..how well we do impacts the
rest of us.

so while we might not mind certain behaviours..imagine how a boss or a
stranger would react to it.

was just making a general point about kids in general...added the cookin
analogy to be lighthearted about it.

KROM

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "krom" > wrote in message
>> to put it as a cookin metaphore to fit this group.....you are preparing
>> your child to be serverd to society and the world.
>>
>> nothing worse then a under done kid..

> I don't understand what you're saying.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"krom" > wrote in message
> whats not to understand?
>
> We raise our children to be a part of society..how well we do impacts the
> rest of us.
>
> so while we might not mind certain behaviours..imagine how a boss or a
> stranger would react to it.
>
> was just making a general point about kids in general...added the cookin
> analogy to be lighthearted about it.

Well, I don't know what the word "serverd" was supposed to be.

> KROM
>

> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>>
>> "krom" > wrote in message
>>> to put it as a cookin metaphore to fit this group.....you are preparing
>>> your child to be serverd to society and the world.
>>>
>>> nothing worse then a under done kid..

>> I don't understand what you're saying.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

was a miss-spell i meant served.

i am a bit dislexic and certain words look correct to my brain..even
replying i wrote servered like 5 times..lol

i dont have spell check on this..so sometimes some get by me even after
proof reading them...especially if my brain see's it as correct.

if you noticed i displace my N's and G's alot and it looks correct to me
like i will type sing insted of sign.

however i dont think my point was that garbles by the
miss-spell...<shrug>..but if it was sorry.

KROM

"Julie Bove" > wrote in

> Well, I don't know what the word "serverd" was supposed to be.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"krom" > wrote in message
> was a miss-spell i meant served.
>
> i am a bit dislexic and certain words look correct to my brain..even
> replying i wrote servered like 5 times..lol
>
> i dont have spell check on this..so sometimes some get by me even after
> proof reading them...especially if my brain see's it as correct.
>
> if you noticed i displace my N's and G's alot and it looks correct to me
> like i will type sing insted of sign.
>
> however i dont think my point was that garbles by the
> miss-spell...<shrug>..but if it was sorry.
>
> KROM

You're very easy to read for me. :-)

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

heh see i wrote garbles instead of garbled..

i am easy...easy like sunday morning....

KROM

"Cheri" > wrote
>> however i dont think my point was that garbles by the
>> miss-spell...<shrug>..but if it was sorry.
>>
>> KROM

> You're very easy to read for me. :-)
>
> Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"krom" > wrote in message
> heh see i wrote garbles instead of garbled..
>
> i am easy...easy like sunday morning....

Great song, that.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

krom > wrote:
: somtimes i will mix letters up and they appear fine to me even if read it a
: few times..i will spell like ..liek..and adn..small stuff like that..i try
: to fix it...if im casually fireing off coments i tend to mspell alot.

: KROM

Krom,

I always feel you are a kindred spirit in this issue of typing, spelling
and correcting:-)

Wendy

PS I never have trouble uderstanding your messages. Often they look
just fine to me!!!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"krom" > wrote in message
> was a miss-spell i meant served.
>
> i am a bit dislexic and certain words look correct to my brain..even
> replying i wrote servered like 5 times..lol
>
> i dont have spell check on this..so sometimes some get by me even after
> proof reading them...especially if my brain see's it as correct.
>
> if you noticed i displace my N's and G's alot and it looks correct to me
> like i will type sing insted of sign.
>
> however i dont think my point was that garbles by the
> miss-spell...<shrug>..but if it was sorry.

Okay. Thanks!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

:-) ty ty!

KROM

"W. Baker" > wrote in message
> krom > wrote:
> : somtimes i will mix letters up and they appear fine to me even if read
> it a
> : few times..i will spell like ..liek..and adn..small stuff like that..i
> try
> : to fix it...if im casually fireing off coments i tend to mspell alot.
>
> : KROM
>
> Krom,
>
> I always feel you are a kindred spirit in this issue of typing, spelling
> and correcting:-)
>
> Wendy
>
> PS I never have trouble uderstanding your messages. Often they look
> just fine to me!!!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

one of those songs that makes ya all comfy and squishy inside..

like a big fluffy chair by a fireplace on a bright winters day....with a
fuzzy blanket and a good book.

funny how songs and foods can transport you to places.

KROM

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "krom" > wrote in message
>> heh see i wrote garbles instead of garbled..
>>
>> i am easy...easy like sunday morning....

> Great song, that.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"krom" > wrote in message
> one of those songs that makes ya all comfy and squishy inside..
>
> like a big fluffy chair by a fireplace on a bright winters day....with a
> fuzzy blanket and a good book.
>
> funny how songs and foods can transport you to places.

Yes, it is...lot of truth in that song "The song remembers when" and also
food smells, tastes etc., one smell, one taste, and you're there.

Cheri

Yummy!! Chemo the Clown General Cooking 2 08-10-2010 04:25 PM
Yummy! Mexican Cooking 1 27-07-2009 08:05 PM
YUMMY ROSE NO NAME General Cooking 0 04-05-2009 08:26 PM
Yummy; T General Cooking 7 07-08-2004 11:14 PM
Yummy PENMART01 General Cooking 1 12-01-2004 04:19 PM