no-spam

Default Newbie Question

Whew..... what a relief. Thanks for being so nice.

I have been looking through the news groups and I can truly say the BBQ'ers
and the RV travel group are two of the most serious groups I have come
across. And that is a compliment. With so much spam and the deletion of it
taking up my time I can say I don't like it nor do I want to be accused of
it. This group truly doesn't take any spam.
About us - my husband loves to BBQ and I love to eat BBQ, He loves all meat
and poultry and I only eat fish. A semi veg if you will. We wanted to have a
site so I can stay at home and take in some foster children.
About the site - www.barbecue-grill.com started because we love BBQ all year
long. We live in the norteast but we want BBQ all year long. Being amateurs
we wanted to get more serious and boy it is hard. So we want a site that has
stuff for amateurs, tailgaters, BBQ party planners and the serious people
like you. Remember I'm a amateur but I want to really get better and
hopefully make a nice shopping center for serious people like yourselves and
future BBQ'ers. I'm not making a drive by posting and will be back often to
learn.

Again our site is www.barbecue-grill.com

Thanks again,
Belinda