CSS

Default Are the Jenn Air grills at Lowe's a sham?

I would like to have some of the people who bite for the fancy SS grills at
various retailers give us an update on their satisfaction, say, five years
down the road. Webers may not look as pretty as some, but you can be sure
that you'll get great service and any needed parts into the future. The
other vendors-- well, we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

"sod0783" > wrote in message
om...
> (pilgrim13) wrote in message

. com>...
> > "Bill" > wrote in message news
> >
> > <snip>
> > >
> > > Weber grills, on the other hand, are [1] manufactured by Weber, [2]

always