Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Sqwertz Sqwertz is offline

Default Alternate rib WSM recipies plz

Duwop > wrote:

> On Mar 23, 4:31*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
>> Duwop > wrote:

>>> OUCH!

>>> <vbg>

>> Uh-oh. *WSM folks are nervously laughing at spelling flames now.

> Come on, it was funny. Shaddup and grin back for gawdsake.

I didn't think it was funny at all, but I wasn't taking offense
(pbbbt). I'm just trying to start a new breed of arguments
ECB vs WSM.

For years it was universally agreed that you could cook BBQ just
fine with a few logs, a few sticks, and a metal rod (or even less
than that). Now it's nothing less than a WSM.

> On a real note:
> Steve, you ever get back this way?

I used to all the time, twice a year or so, but I haven't been back
since ... 2005 or so. Since I got out of high-tech, there's no
reason to go back there much. Or anybody to pay for it.

Heck, my brother in San Jose didn't even tell me he was getting
married a few months ago. So screw him.

ObFood: Pork ribs are still $1/lb. And right next to them they're
selling the 3-packs of chine bones taken off the St Louis cuts for
$1.69.

-sw